Online seminar "The new law on financial monitoring: Challenges for business"
Online seminar "The new law on financial monitoring: Challenges for business", Date: 2 June 2020, Time: 11:00 – 12:00
On 28 April 2020, the new law on financial monitoring came into force, sparking great interest among the business community. The law changes the rules for identifying customers and beneficial owners, making payments, reporting and liability. Our speakers will analyze the new rules and how they affect companies, including:
- The changes in the composition of financial monitoring entities;
- Transactions subject to financial monitoring;
- The obligation to disclose information about beneficial owners;
- Freezing of assets and suspension of operations;
- Rules for making payments and accompanying information;
- Changes regarding PEPs; and
- Penalties for violations of the law.
Illya Muchnyk (Legal Director, DLA Piper)
Oleksandra Poliakova (Associate, DLA Piper)
We invite you for participation and discussion!
Working language of the event – Ukrainian/Russian.
Participation is free, upon prior registration.
For registration follow the link: https://bit.ly/36zSvrk (valid till June 2, 9:30 AM).
Link to the webinar will be sent together with registration confirmation.
The webinar is organized with 亚洲 欧美 国产 综合 在线,欧美成人黄色视频,jizz国产大全 informational support.